Voracity's New Realms
New Realms of Imaginings

Site Info

We are the home of 1 author - Voracity.
There are 202 stories consisting of 485 chapters and 7299256 words.

RSS

Most Recent


Random Story

Congratulations! FRT
Xander plays stork very well. And Suzette is adorable.

Other Sites


Skins



There's Another Half Lewis/Half Harris Sibling?

[Reviews - 2]   Author Profile: Voracity2   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes:
I thought it needed a bit of better closure the other day so, here, have an a short outtake.
Notes: Takes place before the outtake and prologue in part 5.








Harley looked up from the funeral service in the park for her ex-boyfriend. She had done a nice thing having it here so his people who couldn't be seen in public could see it somehow. There was a webcam set up for a few to watch from somewhere else. Some were in buildings nearby so they could watch it but not be seen by the cops watching it to see who showed up.

She shifted her weight, nodding at the guy doing the service as he ended. The funeral home came to gather the casket. She relaxed once it was out of sight, looking around. Most everyone had left her there. Though she saw a few familiar people. She walked over to one. "Flagg," she said with a nod. "Thank you for coming."

"I was sent," he admitted quietly, staring down at her. "What the hell happened to him? We couldn't end him but someone else did?"

She smiled. "I have half-sibs."

"Okay. Are they in the same life?"

"No. My half sister's really normal. She's a scientist's assistant."

"Like mad scientist?"

"Well, Jane's rebuilding the Bifrost, has been for years. She's kinda driving herself nuts." She felt a hand go around her shoulders and glanced then at him. "Then there's my half-brother." You could see Flagg's eyes go wide behind his sunglasses. "He handled it when Puddin' went after our half-sister."

Xander nodded with a grin. "He came after our half-sister, dude. I'm super protective of her because she's a normal in a normal career and with a normal want to have kids soon."

"Um, Harris," he said.

He grinned and nodded. "Yeah. I am."

Harley elbowed him gently. "Behave. I like Rick."

"I liked Rick too." He grinned at her. She blushed then looked at Rick, who shook his head quickly. "Nah, not that way. He didn't even flirt. Means he's not deadly and dangerous enough for me. Right, DuBois?"

"He can be in the right circumstances," he said dryly, coming over. "Harris, Waller would love to talk to you about your upcoming career changes."

"I've already quit the girls before I went on a genocidal stabbing spree but if I run into her, I'm going to end her too. I tend to end all the super psychotic messes of the universe for my own safety before they hit on me. Again in her case." Flagg choked. "Few years back." He looked at Harley. "You good?"

"I'm okay. They'll cremate him and then they'll pack him in the fireworks for tonight."

"I'm going to go make sure he is cremated," Xander admitted, kissing her on the forehead then winking at her. "I'll be there tonight so you can cry." He walked off. "Call me later and talk to me about one of my ex's, Flagg. The absurd dick of the Balkans is out of jail and annoying me greatly with his plans for doing something stupidly scientific that made Darcy go off on everyone for *hours*."

Harley winced. "I walked into hour three of that fit. She was hoarse and still going. It even agitated her Torchit Bob."

"Isn't that a pokemon?" Flagg asked.

"Yeah, one of Xander's exes made a machine that'll make pokemon if you put in a card. Some SHIELD agent wanted to try it so she's got a Torchit. Brucie and Bob are kinda nice friends. Brucie learned not to try to eat Bob or get his nose fried again." She shrugged but grinned. "She deals with weird people that work for SHIELD sometimes. They keep trying to grab her boss's work and Darcy's very handy to stop it."

Flagg touched his earpiece to shut off, staring at her. "Are you sure that one's the normal one?"

"Not really," she admitted with a grin. "But between the three of us? Yeah, she's *real* normal. She's working on becoming a mom."

Flagg nodded, smiling at her. "How did he manage it?"

"Demon virus. Or something like that. It ate the nerves. All the nerves. Including in his brain." He shuddered. "He had me lure him into a car for a meeting and hit them both but Xander took the antidote with his lunch while he pointed out that he handled huge evil things and the Joker wasn't that bad." He looked over at the other guy watching. "What's up, Little Wayne?"

Damien shook his head. "I just wanted to make sure he's really dead. He tried me a few times and I got lucky, Miss Quinn."

She nodded. "He'll be sent off in fireworks tonight."

"That's fun. No hope of cloning, right?"

"I hope not. That would suck," she admitted.

Damien smiled and nodded. "Probably. I'm sorry for your loss though."

She nodded. "Thanks, kid." He walked off. She looked at her teammates again. "So anyway. I wouldn't want to see Waller destroyed the way he'll do it if she goes after him." She grimaced. "I mean, there's some hell lords who think Xander's a bit...too strong."

"He is," Flagg agreed, patting her on the cheek. "You good?"

"Bit bummed but I had three months to say goodbye. As long as someone like Waller doesn't clone him to have a handy warrior I should be okay." She hugged herself. "It wasn't how he'd want to go but he earned that."

"He did. She's looking forward to you coming back."

"I've gotta guard the sis. She's working on getting preggers. With SHIELD breathing down her neck it's probably not real safe for her to be so innocent. Xander's hanging out on her couch too."

He swallowed. "Does she deal with the slayers?"

"Nope." She smirked, letting herself go. "The top two cunts have a price on her head for being his sister. That led to the hospital he was recovering in being attacked but one of Xander's ex's kidnaped them both. He's another one that thought they were screwing instead of just being brother and sister." She shrugged. "Darcy complains about that a lot. A few of his lovers think she's mean for tazing them."

"I think she should shoot 'em," Flagg quipped with a grin. "He tends to put up with lovers who aren't good for anyone."

"Yeah, they helped him a lot in Africa when he was training the girls. Someone had to since no one else showed up to help. Unless you wanted to lose humanity to the demons about four years ago?" He shook his head, shifting his weight to look around. "That's the Police Commissioner gathering his spies." She waved a hand and looked at them again. "We're shooting him off in fireworks tonight if you wanted to show up."

"If I can." He patted her again. "You good?"

"Mostly. Bit sad. But he did earn it. Xander fought back very hard to protect Darcy." She shrugged. "He shouldn't go near our sister to try to make her me."

"True." Someone shot and she turned and shot them back. "Nice."

She grinned. "There's some psychos still out there. Apparently one's interviewing." She walked off to find out who that was. "Dude, if you're looking for my half-brother Xander, he's making sure my ex is actually cremated," she called.

"You're not dating him?" he called.

"Hell no! He's my half-brother! I'm into many bad things but incest isn't one! Me or Darcy!"

"Oh, we thought you were his current girls. Sorry." He ran off.

She sighed. "Now I see why Darcy tazes them." She shot him in the ass. "That way Xander knows which one you are!" She looked at the staring cops, shrugging some. "He started it." She walked off texting Xander about that wannabe dater. He sent back who it was so she walked up to a cop to show him. "Might wanna tell Bats about him since he's an idiot who likes to bomb places."

The officer moaned but took that information for later use. "Have fun with him." She walked off again shaking her head, texting Darcy about that guy. Darcy sent back a 'thanks for the warning' and a picture of a test strip. She squealed. "Oooooohhhhh! Darcy's preggers! Good job, Sis!" She waved at her phone then sent that to her.

Flagg looked at his partner, who was shaking his head. "I wonder which one that kid will take after."

"Hopefully the normal sister." They walked off together. They'd be there for the fireworks tonight. Waller was complaining on their comms about them not snatching Xander. So they got to hear the demon that showed up to take her as an inferior version of her people. They groaned but she had stepped up to Xander Harris and that guy could ask for a demon favor they guessed. They'd see if they could rescue her later on by asking Harris if she was alive.

***

Xander stared at the casket. "Can you just check?" They checked, the body was in there. He was back in his pale makeup and green hair so no one in the afterlife would be confused about who he was. "Okay, thanks, guys. Just making sure since he keeps getting out of it." They nodded, resealing it and sending it into the fire. The half-demons who ran this crematorium had connections to send people to their proper afterlife.

Xander could tell when the body was visited and taken. He sighed in relief. As long as no one took a sample, they were free, and any sample would be tainted by that same demon virus. He said a prayer for the dead and stepped back, nodding at the guys. "Thank you, guys," he said quietly.

"Thank you for handling that demon," one said back. "Harris."

He grinned. "He came after the half-sister." He shrugged. His phone beeped so he stared. "Oh my god. Guys, I'm going to be an uncle!" He grinned, texting bak at Darcy. They grinned at that. "Darcy's knocked up."

"Congrats. Hopefully it'll be healthy, safe, and not a slayer."

"Me too." He hugged them both, nodding at the lurking guy. "The fireworks people are probably waiting."

"They're here to pick the remains up once they're done." He stepped out of the shadows. "Now what, Mr. Harris?"

"Now, I go back to guarding Darcy since she's vulnerable to SHIELD and their idiots. The same as usual." He grinned. "Not like this changed much for me. Just made Darcy a bit safer." He shrugged and walked around him. "Have a better week, Mr. Wayne."

"You as well, Harris." He watched the body finish burning, feeling a bit of relief himself. The terrorist was gone, and hopefully no one would take his place. He left after nodding at the beings who ran that business, going to have a drink at home.

***

Harley set off the fireworks, watching as the display went off in the green and white colors he would've wanted. She stepped back, letting Xander give her a hug so she could cry a bit. It was finally over. She wasn't sure if she was sad or happy, but she understood grief. She rested against his shoulder, letting him hover a bit. Her friends were nearby. Huntress was close enough to cuddle if she wanted. Xander patted her on the arm too, getting a grin back. Someone tried to come up to them but Huntress glared and the guy backed off.

Xander looked back. "Billings," he said with a nod. The fireworks ended so he walked Harley off with Huntress playing guard for now.

"Is she your new girlfriend?" Billings asked.

"She's my other half-sister, Billings. Don't start that shit that you started with Darcy. And stay away from Darcy please. I'd hate to have to deal with you too. Though I wouldn't mind your house. Jane and Darcy could do a lot of science there and Jane could see the stars again easier." He stared at him. "They'd *love* the pool too."

Billings swallowed but nodded. "I'd never hurt your siblings, Xander. You know I'd love your attention."

"Didn't you nearly have a stroke last time?" he asked dryly, then smirked. "I've only gotten more needy since then since I don't have enough easy sex anymore." Billings whined but kissed him. "Maybe next week." Billings nodded, heading off. He looked at Harley. "You can visit."

"I might like that. Brucie would love the woods. Even though hyenas are plains hunters."

"We can stud it with bunnies and deer for him to hunt."

"He'd really enjoy that." She gave him a hug. "You're a good fussy big brother. So, did you fuck Flagg?"

"I tried to flirt but no. He wasn't into me." He grinned. "But he is hot and I'd love to have him rock my world. He might even be able to put up with my stamina."

"Xander, honey, you wore out *six* succuba last week," Harley said, patting him on the cheek with a smile. "You need more than one to wear you out and rock your world." Huntress squeaked, staring at him with her eyes wide.

Xander shrugged. "I have really good stamina for battles. And a former nympho girlfriend who demanded six orgasms a night before I got one. I learned a bit better in Africa but...." He shrugged again with a grin for her. "I deserve greatness in bed. We all do for all the shit we gotta put up with."

"We do," Harley agreed, grimacing. "He was not that good at it either. I really did settle in a downward spiral with him, didn't I?" Xander nodded, smiling at her. "Well, I'm better now." She rolled her shoulders back and huffed. "Next lover, they'll be better to me and everyone else and in bed."

"That's my sister," Xander cooed. She elbowed him harder than usual but was smiling. "The baby daddy is *pretty*. European and pretty." She moaned at that. "Zemo."

She shivered. "Wow. He's educated, well spoken, grieving, and badass. That baby's going to be pretty cool." They shared a grin. "I'll teach them how to handle Brucie." They walked off together again. "How did you arrange that?"

"Hill actually did after a vision. Jane had an out-of-time thing going on that gave them four months to play house. Daily." She giggled, blushing some. "She still has happy dreams about that time with him."

"Awwww."

"SHIELD's tried to talk to her once already about the baby and Jane sent that agent ...somewhere." Harley shivered but nodded. "So we'll have to watch out for them coming. Are they bothering you?"

"No. Only Waller."

"Yeah, she pissed off someone earlier. That rodent guy? Some demons hated how she treated him." She shuddered. "Yup." He nodded. "Not my doing," he said more loudly because he had spotted another of Waller's people. "They got pissed at how she treated those inmates as her personal toys. Like the Initiative project did."

She looked up at him. "Wasn't that a classified project?"

"I never signed an NDA after helping remove them from Sunnydale. If they restart, I'm there to help stop it. Again. I'll even talk to the two bitches for that."

She patted him. "We all need to end that shit." He nodded. "Ask if you need help raiding them."

He kissed her on the temple. "Nah, I won't need help." He winked. She shivered. He looked at Flagg, handing her to him. "Here, I'll let you cuddle." He walked off whistling. "Waller wasn't me."

"I heard," he said. He looked at Harley. Who was shivering. He wasn't sure if she was turned on by the evil or scared; she looked a bit of both. "What's that project?"

"A ton of bad things with the army tearing apart demons for fun and supposed science."

"Yeah, let's work on stopping that." He looked at DuBois, who nodded at that. "Find us information?"

"I can ask him for some." She pointed. "That's Huntress."

"Hey," Flagg said, shaking her hand with a grin. "Colonel Rick Flagg. She's ended up on my team a few times." He let Harley go because he realized he was still holding her. She looked up at him. "Didn't want to seem like I'm cuddling you in public if you don't want me to."

"I don't mind cuddles sometimes. You're a good cuddle and won't grope." He put an arm around her shoulders when she put it there. He walked off wtih her and Huntress, DuBois following. She'd introduce them to the team she had here in town for bigger things. They were her friends and her friend groups should meet sometime, right? And better Flagg than Xander meeting them because Huntress would never quit blushing if Xander was around.

***

Harley looked at the email she got handed a few weeks later, frowning at it. "What the hell?" she muttered. Flagg grinned as he walked past her. "You just showed up for that?"

"That and one of your bigger bad guys is annoying to Waller's replacement."

"Yeah, we have Bats for that. Don't get in his way, Rickie." She read the email again. "Well, I guess Darcy and Jane will have somewhere nice to do science. Wow. I thought it was a myth that you could have a heart attack from sex. What did Xander do to him?" She walked off, going to talk to her girl gang. "Xander does mythical things. That guy from the fireworks died in bed thanks to Xander's dick." Huntress squeaked, staring at her. "Yeah." She let her see the email. "Oh, Rick's in town. Apparently we'll get to see a Bats versus Squad fight."

Montoya looked at the email then sighed. "I've only seen that happen when someone already had heart problems." She handed it off with a nod. "Okay. I'd hate to tap that to test it out."

"He wore out *six succuba*," Harley told her with a grin. "Because it'd been a *month* for him. His ex Anya used to demand six orgasms a night before he got his one." Montoya moaned, crossing her legs but nodding. Huntress was rubbing her face but shaking her head. "He had some contacts who thought he was convenient but didn't need pleasure. Or fed sometimes.

"So he's got some stamina. If he wasn't my half-brother...." She considered it. "Darcy said Anya's videos talked about oral sex a lot." That got another squeak, this time from Montoya. She looked them up since they had been on youtube. She showed her. "That's his ex. She was the lady who punished men for their wives and girlfriends."

"Wow," she said. She blinked a few times. "She was...blunt."

"Over a thousand years old." She let Huntress see it. Huntress went from there to the other videos with Xander. Mostly battle ones. Harley shrugged. "Darcy's dad's sperm apparently was a bit warped outside his relationship since we both came from music concerts. Maybe her mom was really normal so that saved her from being too weird. Though...she's kind of momming Jane all the time. She just really needs to lock her in a highchair sometimes to make her eat."

She sent that email to Darcy, who sent back Jane had gotten pouty when she had tied her to a chair to make her eat after two days without food. But it may be time to do that again since it'd been over a day since she had done human things. "I don't want to know," she decided, sending that back with a cute picture of Brucie cuddled up with a large teddy bear.

***

Up in Stark Towers, Darcy went 'aww' at the cute picture, showing Jane, who sighed but nodded it was cute. "It's been a day since you've showered, eaten, drank more than a few sips of coffee, or anything beyond two trips to the bathroom, Jane. Harley suggested I should put up in a highchair."

Jane shook her head. "Please don't tie me to a chair again, Darcy," she sighed. "I'll go do human things. That way you don't have to have mom foreshadowing."

Darcy grinned, watching Jane go do things. She locked down the lab and followed her. Jane came out to the main group sitting area so Darcy grinned. "People, slight announcement. Well, two. Clint, dear, Billings wanted a replay of when he nearly had a stroke from Xander's peen. This time he had a real heart attack and did leave Xander his house." Jane moaned but smiled. "It's upstate Maine, Jane."

"Oh! Stars." She grinned. "Can we bum it from him sometimes?"

"Yeah, of course." She smiled at the rest while Clint was grumbling complaints into his coffee. "And it worked." They all stared at her. She took off her sweater to show the 'baby (down arrow)' t-shirt she had on. "It worked. Jane already knew. Stark had me fill out forms." She grinned at the others. "And it is a boy by the tests done yesterday."

"Awwww!" Jane squealed, getting up to hug her. "A boy? Do we have names?"

"I was thinking Philippe."

"That fits with his father," Natasha said. "So are you with spawn?"

"I am with son." She grinned. "He'll only be a spawn when he's old enough to run around screaming. Especially if he turns out like Xander."

"We can help your son have sense," Clint offered. "We really can, Darce." He got up to hug her. "Congrats." He sat down. The others congratulated her. Darcy bounced off to make food for her and Jane.

Jane looked at the team. "I haven't eaten in a day."

"We'll get you a better reminder," Natasha said quietly. "Before we're all mothered."

Jane grinned. "Thanks. She was going to tie me to a chair to feed me again." The team members nodded at that idea. Darcy was going to rock being a mother. They'd have to avoid being caught in that.

Clint was putting up information into Billings' file about his death by Xander penis. SHIELD would be amused but they knew sometimes it happened.

The End. I think.