Voracity's New Realms
New Realms of Imaginings

Site Info

We are the home of 1 author - Voracity.
There are 202 stories consisting of 485 chapters and 7299256 words.

RSS

Most Recent


Random Story

Beginning the Hunts FRT
A vision inside a vision inside a vision makes sure that the group doesn't dismiss...

Other Sites


Skins



[Reviews - 7] Printer


Summary: Xander's big brother and parents are alive, though they have no idea that the twins are twins and know about them. Or their kids.
Rating: FRT
Category: Buffy Stories & Crossovers > Avengers, Buffy Stories & Crossovers > Other Movie
Characters: None
Series: None
Chapter: 4 Completed: Yes
Words: 60046 Read: 133875
Published: 12/21/2015 Updated: 12/21/2015



Story notes:
Notes: Inspired by: _RED's In This Season_ by Cimila and _With Drums and Guns_ by lzg, which inspired the 'Phil Coulson is their son' part of this story. It was her idea to do that first but I can't find anywhere to contact her to ask for her permission to borrow that little plot point.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The bunny itself came from Anne-Marie on my Imaginings list (09/18/15):

Ever since I went and read the story with Victoria and Ivan being Coulson's parents all I've been able to think of is that after seeing how the son the gov wanted Victoria to get rid of turned out, they decided they wanted one to serve them, but to be sure of loyalty they added a third parent James Bond who is very loyal to queen and country. Bond found out about Xander during a mission, but Xan's origins were classified as being a leverage on Bond and the gov did not want to find out what Victoria would do to the gov which pulled this off after trying to get her to abort Phil before never mind what Ivan would do. What big brother Phil and Xander would talk about comparing their lives when they meet "I deal with the Avengers" "I deal with baby slayers" "You WIN". The conversation between the parents, especially when Victoria and Ivan find out Bond knew. The parents and Phil's (and Avengers) reaction to Xander's abusive upbringing and his dating history (obviously taking after Bond). GRIN Like I said I haven't been able to stop thinking about this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. Happy Solstice, my people. by Voracity2 [Reviews - 1] (15968 words)

2. Part 2 by Voracity2 [Reviews - 0] (17223 words)

3. Part 3 by Voracity2 [Reviews - 0] (16585 words)

4. Part 4 by Voracity2 [Reviews - 6] (10270 words)