Voracity's New Realms
New Realms of Imaginings

Site Info

We are the home of 1 author - Voracity.
There are 202 stories consisting of 485 chapters and 7299256 words.

RSS

Most Recent


Random Story

Interview About The Bad Man. FRT
A reporter interviews Buffy and Willow then finds out about a juicier target...

Other Sites


Skins



Lineage of the Damned 1: The Shoes You Walk In.

[Reviews - 1]   Author Profile: Voracity2   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Triplets: Clint Barton, Aaron Cross, William Brandt from Hansel's line
Dean and Sam from both
Xan from Gretal's

Xan inherited Gretal's habit of being kidnapped by crazies ;-)

Maybe have Xan come across some kind of family tree/history spell/potion he
uses it and then decides to track down the rest of his family and brings
his special brand of chaos into their lives.

Can you see the Angels having a fit when the prophecy breaker shows up and
teaches the Winchester's his own anti-possession tattoos?


--
Shadow

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From:
"Jaderose"

And if, over the centuries, one or two of those lines wandered off to say..... Russia and wherever the devil Clint's from........ Then the Winchesters meet the Avengers. Dean hitting on Tasha........ just sayin'.

Jaderose

_______________________________


That thought so cranked my mind it froze for a moment.

So if the Winchesters are descendants of Hansel and Gretel and they are reincarnations. Does that make Sam, Gretel? Dean is always complaining of him bitching so much? *grins*

Now imagine that after a really big hunt Hansel and Gretel have to lay low and retire. They try to live as normal a life as they can. Eventually Gretel has kids and Hansel has one or two he had no clue about. These two lines of course end up now knowing about each other. A couple of centuries later John Winchester descended from Gretel meets Mary descended from Hansel. Mary's line knew some of the family history but not all of it and John's family had not a clue. That's the real reason that YED wanted the Winchesters. It was the first time that both lines merged into one. The potential being way too powerful to pass up.

~~
Cleo
Frank Martin Council Staff

--- In imaginings@yahoogroups.com, "Catherine ." wrote:
>
> new hansel and gretel movie, precursors to the winchester line. dean.... and his love of weapons. so are they doing a reincarnation replay or something else?
>
> ::evil cackle::
> vo.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

from http://oglaf.com/gifted/1/ (the words that come up as alternative text)

"The three best cocksuckers in the world can't be on the same plane, in case it crashes"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~